Monday, December 03, 2007

Gotta love rain! Except I don't, actually...was a big fan of the snow this weekend, but not of the pouring that's come on its heels. Yuck! Luckily, I have a few things going on this week that should help improve my mood...a long-awaited photoshoot this evening, seeing some nice boys this week, and preparing to visit family in Chicago this weekend. Hopefully more snow there, and less rain!

I also wanted to pass on that I'm currently updating my Amazon.com wishlist...if you feel the desire to give me a gift this holiday season, that's really your best bet. I'll try to surf and click a little more, but I just don't spend any time on the computer these days!

Stay dry...at least, between your car and my studio...:)

1 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, it was like driving in a cloud this morning. Snow over rain any day, unless it's a find day in May. Gotta see you soon.
~P.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home